Friday, October 19, 2012

Ski Photos in The USA

Ski Lift Photograph by Tim Irving
It's been a good month! I've sold 17 large (30" X 30" inch), Ski Lift photographs, and another 17 large Alpine photographs. They've been bought by a dealer in the US who is framing them as I write this. The dealer is a woman of few words and the deal was conducted via a few short emails. I don't know where the photographs will end up all I know is that the photos will be offered to architects and designers.

As a working photographer who has to eat I really don't mind where the photos hang. But of course it would be nice to know where they end up, then I can choose whether to use the information for blatant self promotion, or not. So if you see the Ski Lift photo on your travels in the US or Canada please let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on that beefy sale! I'll keep my eyes open for your alpine ski lift photo here in the States. I have a (much smaller) copy of it myself. I'd know it anywhere.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Google Plusone